3 different EVENTS for you
“Your baby eats with you – Nutrition during the pregnancy and breastfeeding period”
It is extremely important to eat right during the pregnancy and breastfeeding period as this will ensure optimal growth and development of your child and give your baby the best possible start in life. Our workshops are interesting for pregnant women and family members as well as for women wanting to become pregnant.
Workshop content “Your baby eats with you – Nutrition during the pregnancy and breastfeeding period”:
- How much more should I eat during pregnancy, and how much weight should I gain?
- How do I feed myself and my baby in a healthy and balanced manner?
- What should I not eat during pregnancy?
- Vitamins and minerals – These are especially important for me right now.
- Which foods can alleviate nausea, heartburn and similar symptoms?
- Caution – Foodborne infections
- Breastfeeding – Which diet is good for me as a mother?
- Which food is the best alternative to breast milk?
“Your baby’s first spoon-feeding – Nutrition during the complementary feeding age”
This workshop provides extensive information on “complementary feeding”. Learn how to successfully transition from breast milk or infant formula to “normal” food.
Experts provide answer to individual questions.
Workshop content “Your baby’s first spoon-feeding – Nutrition during the pregnancy and breastfeeding period”:
- Complementary feeding – When does it start?
- With which meal do I start?
- Dos and don’ts?
- What should I pay attention to when buying baby food in glass jars and other complementary food products?
- Vegetarian and vegan complementary food – Is that possible?
- Prevention? (allergies, coeliac disease) What can I do?
“Now I’m eating with the grown-ups – Nutrition for children from 1 to 3 years of age”
Your child establishes its eating habits and taste preferences at this age, which is why toddlers especially need good food. This means colourful and varied meals. Of course, children also need appropriate thirst quenchers. Our workshops on the topic “Nourishment for children from 1 to 3 years of age” will assist you in selecting the best products for your child.
Workshop content “Now I’m eating with the grown-ups – Nutrition for children from 1 to 3 years of age”
- Vegetables or chocolate? How to influence your child’s taste preferences
- When and how often should my child eat during the day?
- What does my child especially need right now?
- Help – My child refuses to eat vegetables.
- Don’t forget smart snacks
- Which nutrients are especially important for my child?
- Vegetarian or vegan diet – Is that possible?
- Food allergies or intolerances
In approximately 2-3 hours, you will learn everything you need to know about the right nutrition for a happy start in life!